Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Realized...

What I'm going to say below is alll original, but the idea of listing what I've realized is from another persons blog (I can't remember who). So here it goes...


I realized...

That no matter how much I plan something always throws it off

In order to get what I want I need to work towards it

Even though I am a praying woman, and believe in a higher power, I cannot identify myself as a Christian (though I respect those that do)

The only competition I have in my life is ME

I can possibly become a computer game addict

I don't have to live in a box and my abilities are without limits

I can't blame others for my problems. Nope not even the Devil. (damn!)

I'm the only one that is responsible for my well being

I'm a very silly person

Being in my 20s doesn't give me the right to make dumb decisions

Sometimes I need to be away from certain people.

Other peoples habits can influence me (hence the above statement)

It's a good thing that I can't blow things up with my mind, or have super strength, or some other destructive power (because there would be a lot of missing people)

Lastly...

Life is what I make it. Live. Learn. Try not to Fuck it Up!

1 comment:

msfullroller said...

Love this post...so much truth in it for anyone.