Thursday, December 27, 2012

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

My name is Mirah! Some people call me Miss Harvin? So much for anonymity. Ha, ok enough of that. So, I decided to start blogging again! Yay. Aren't you just bursting with joy? You should be!!! There wasn't much posted here to begin with, so here I am. I don't know how much of a stickler I will be on grammar, I'm basically typing this as if I'm having a casual conversation with someone. And by someone I mean YOU, the reader of this blog!

What will I blog about? Well, the usual self centered shit people usually blog! Weight loss journey, Napptural hair stuff, personal challenges, and random rants and outbursts about my oh-so-interesting life. May blog about friends, using quirky nicknames I'll give them. I promise to be more creative than my own pseudonym.

Stay tuned for more posts :)

No comments: