Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I am.....

Random musings. This is my manifestation rampage. Read, enjoy, ponder, and wonder.

I am.

I am abundance, I am powerful and limitless
The ability to create my reality comes quickly and easily
I am an artist, drawing my life one pen stroke at a time
I am peace, love, and joy
My natural vibration is of peace, love, joy, and abundance
When I'm not feeling those things I am not myself
Not being myself is unnatural
My power lies within, and regardless of the world around me I am LIMITLESS


My above "rambling" is what I use to reaffirm myself in my ability to create my reality through my choices and understanding of self. I'm in a place where I'm right at the edge, and I can see that I can achieve anything I want to achieve without boundaries. It can be difficult to REMEMBER that. It's not that I need to believe it. I do. I need to remember it. I need to remember through:

- Other peoples doubts, limitations, and beliefs.

I know those things shouldn't affect me but they do. I could be feeling on top of the world and someone gives me their limited view and then I choose to shrink down and try to think within THEIR parameters. I'm realizing that is a painful experience. Conforming yourself to someone else's limits? How crazy is that? When I start to feel that way, I think of something quite funny. Like bending my body to fit into a shoe box. That always makes me laugh and puts things into perspective.

- Self doubt

Not all of it comes from external forces. A lot of it is from within. I have to take an assessment of my awesomeness all the time. Be my own hype man. I've made to this point why wouldn't I be able to make it to the next step? The next level? The next job, hobby, business. Yes, I do this often because it works for me. I think more people should do it!


That's all I have for today. Until next time.

Peace.

Mirah Nirvana

No comments: